Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's been a long time since I have updated this. I have been working a lot as a sub. I have had jobs pretty much every day (although some are half day jobs). I have become a favorite of multiple teachers. Almost all of them in special ed though. It's too bad I didn't do a special ed degree with all the connections I now have in that area. The two classes I sub in the most are ASD rooms. One room is using me for both the teacher and the para. She actually put my name in for a SpEd para at another school but they specifically wanted someone with SpEd certification.

Visiting family for the holidays was great. I got to see everyone and got to spend 2 weeks back in MO for Christmas. I don't think we'll be able to pull that off again. We will probably shoot for shorter visits more often so we can use long weekends instead of using up vacation time.

The most exciting new news is that Ryan got into the company car program and was able to sign up for a Dodge Dart fast feedback car. They won't release the car to the public until much later in the year. Ryan will have a 6 month lease with this car and will probably get it March/April. They haven't told him when exactly. The only catch is since it is a fast feedback, they will be running tests on it and collecting info before its public release. But that isn't a problem since we live near the building. I am excited for us to have a new car to drive. It looks like a really nice car.

No comments:

Blog Archive