It has been a while. Things are good. Ryan and I flew to MO to visit for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of travel for 5 days. Flying in, driving to CoMo, driving to the lake, driving back to CoMo, driving to LS, flying home. But it was nice to see family and a few friends.
Mike stopped by while we were gone to check on/feed the cats. It was a success and he offered to do the same while we are gone for Xmas. His family is all near by and we watch his great dane for him every now and then.
We will be flying back for xmas break. We will be back a full week this time. Bringing an extra suitcase for gifts we will return with and shipping everything we are buying for people to my parents' house.
I have been working a lot at one school. Mostly in just 2 rooms (for the teachers and the paras). I really like it there. I was there 3 days last week and I will be there 4 days this week. I also sub regularly for resource room teachers at 2 other schools. I was at one of the schools today and she gave my name to a 2nd grade teacher that is having a baby in April. She is going to have me start subbing for her appointments, meetings, etc and as long as I don't hate her class (haha) and the kids don't hate me :-) then she will put me in as her long term sub for maternity leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment